Top Lenders In Texas – Best Payday Loans (2017)
Payday Loan In Texas
There are a few guidelines that make Texas stand out from other states when it comes to payday lending.
- Loan fees: Texas payday lenders typically charge $22 for every $100 borrowed
- $1800 loan maximum: this includes all of your payday loans combined, rather than $1800 for each loan
- No rollover limits: There are no rollover limits at the state level
Read on to find out more about payday loans.Read More
Should I Get A Payday Loan
If your credit score could be better, and you are financially in a bind, the payday loan is probably a good fit. Things like unexpected car trouble, or a sudden trip to the doctor are good reasons for this type of loan. Just make sure that, no matter what amount you need, that you’ll be able to repay it by the time your paycheck arrives.
As with everything in life, each loan has its pros and cons, so don’t be afraid to shop around before you settle. Analyze your personal finances to determine the best loan fit for you.
Rules & Regulations
Payday Loans Offered:
Max Loan Amount:
$1800 of combined payday loans
- Not less than 7 days
- For a loan of $100 or less, one month for each multiple of $10
- For a loan of $100 or more, one month for each multiple of $20
Requirements for online loan
- Social Security Number
- Government-issued driver’s license or photo ID
- Checking account number
- Your bank’s routing number
- 18 years of age
- Proof of Income